Friday, April 28, 2006

Too Busy To Blog

This week I have been way too busy to blog, but I have had some really great ideas to blog about. I guess I will do something I really hate, advertise what I will blog someday in the future.

  • CS Drug = Coffee, Physics/Math Drug = Beer (Dr. Barnard should have warned me!)

  • About Web Design (My hacker's guide to looking like you know what your doing - requested by many)

  • Being a Well rounded Scientist (response to Lance's commenters and a few ppl in my dept)

  • How I really really really loathe Mondays (it seems to be a theme in my blogging)


But anywho, I get to play softball today HOORAY! I might enjoy spring, oh glorious day. I am sure that Carly (who played in college) is going to handle me my lunch ... well life goes on.

1 comment:

David Amulet said...

I'll look forward to the Web design post when you're back. Enjoy your time away.

-- david