- Bad luck wind been blow'n at my back./ I was born to bring trouble to wherever I'm at
- Fine place for a day full of breakdown/ Takes more than a meltdown to show us how
- Don't worry mother/ It'll be all right/ Don't worry sister, say your prayer, sleep tight
- Well I heard some people talkin just the other day/ and they told me you were going to put me on a shelf
- Just around the corner there's heartache/ Just down the street that loser is you
- Love and hope and sexy dreams are still surviving on the streets/ Look at me I'm in tatters
- Well with bloodshot eyes, I finally broke/ I feel like I just had a stroke
Well poop my player just ran out of juice. God's way of saying stop wasting time and get to work. Funny though while all these songs are from separate genres, the first couple of lines all look really depressing.