Monday, March 20, 2006

A weekend out of town

So this weekend my wife (Superstar Extordinaire) and I took a break in the country. It is amazing how nice real people are, that is non PhD types. Not that I don't like people with PhD's but there is just something relaxing about simple people who know that they aren't the brightest people in the world. Well if anyone wants a break from the big city I would highly recommend this little bed and breakfast in Kewanee, Aunt Daisy's. The couple running the place are fabulous, and with their cheap rates you can go their for about the price of a movie and a couple of drinks in Chicago.

Blah well off to work I go. It's spring break, why am I working??? Oh yeah I hate life so I went to grad school. Silly me.

1 comment:

Teutsch said...

Well, at least you didn't say she was fat...