Thursday, March 02, 2006

Aha so you do read my blog

So very often I have engaged in activities where I did not receive so much feed back from my audience, radio show host, physics Olympics organizer, teacher, to name a few times. But now I know that more than three people (Patrick, Dave, and my wife) read my blog. Hehe I guess I know in a very real way when I get to discuss my opinions with my classmates over a beer.

Let me say one thing is for sure, there is a lot of safety sitting behind the blogger API as oppose to on the spot. Not that I don't think that I can defend myself on the spot, but I really like this idea of thinking more fully through my responses. And let me tell you, some of my responses today were pretty silly. I guess that is what you have to do when you aren't convincing someone of what you have to say.

But anywho, discussion is fun. Over beer is even better. But if you are reading my blog, let me know or better yet put it in the comment box. Of course, I really like the comment box because I can moderate there MUHAHAHA.

2 comments:

Andy R. Terrel said...

Yeah I know you read it adam, but you have never commented. That was my point.

Nice move making everyone think I editted you post. =D

David Amulet said...

Yes, I'm still here -- even if I don't comment often due to life's events. Thanks for the link, and I'll put one up for you on my site now, too.

Keep on writing. Post for yourself, not for your readers, and you'll find as I have that they come back for more.

Take care,
david